The High Reliability Toolkit is powerful and comprehensive set of 15 tools and tactics for planning, executing, and sustaining improvement. This suite of templates, guides, and checklists are specifically designed to help administrators, managers, leaders, and frontline staff successfully and systematically drive change and HRO programming.
The 15 High Reliability project, implementation and monitoring tools include:
- Initial Data Collection Worksheet
- Project Charter (A3) Worksheet
- Leadership / Stakeholder Worksheet
- Change Management Worksheet
- Value Stream Map
- 5-Why’s Root Cause Analysis (RCA) Worksheet
- Ishikawa Fishbone Diagram Worksheet
- 5S Project Worksheet
- Sequence of Tasks Worksheet
- Visual Work Instructions Sheet
- Leadership Rounding Worksheet
- P.D.C.A. (Plan, Do, Check, Act) Worksheet
- Process Risk Analysis (FMEA)
- Rapid Improvement Event (RIE) Checklist
- Rapid Improvement Event (Kaizen) Charter
Use this suite of tools and tactics to standardize, plan and monitor the transformation needed in healthcare today to begin and maintain your high reliability journey.
You may purchase a single copy of this toolkit here: High Reliability Toolkit .